At the request of Mom: Here's Ryan's work in progress. I can't find before pictures BUT just imagine it as a hole in the wall. Literally! 

Logan and Will's Room before. We may as well state they were living in storage.


Logan and Will's Room before. We may as well state they were living in storage.
A close-up shot of 'the storage'
The transformation into Sadie's room. (Ladybug Theme). This is still a work in progress because I'm sewing Sadie's drapery.
Colby and Quinten's Room before. A collection of furniture (including train table) while working on basement development.
Colby & Quinten's Room After (Busy City Theme)
The twins lovely closet organizer. It helps to never return to our cluttered days as past.
The front room of our house before.
The front room of our house AFTER. Still a work in progress because I need wall hangings.
Last but definitely NOT least. A picture of our addition. Definitely not complete (not even a work in progress). Still working on husband approval.
2 comments:
The wall unit in the living room looks wonderful, Ryan.. keep up the good work!! and the pool... well does it include a mother-in-law suite, Ryan?? Has been my wish for years... Oh ya.. guess I do have it now, but in CR!! Cant wait.. you will be here in two weeks!!
HAHA! Love the last picture! Everything else looks so great! You guys have been busy.
Post a Comment