Monday, March 22, 2010

Enough Already?

I'm receiving a couple criticisms on favortism? Hmmm. Too much Sadie perhaps? Well, let me tell YOU ... this girl spends most of her time doing this; all for her brothers.And she even does this. Yes, these are tears.
She just wants to have some fun too. Most often she makes the best of it though.



So here's a touch of another focus. Superstar Will.

I only have Logan's finale picture as a team picture kindly provided by the assistant coach. The organizers decided to schedule our two boys in different gyms at the same time!
Finally, totally random: Will gave a Grade 1 memory box presentation of his family history. He prepped for this presentation and it was completely memorized, clear and cute.






1 comment:

Leigh said...

Would love to have heard Wills Presentation!! I Bet he was GREAT!! and Look at Super star players.. Will, Logan and SADIE!! She needs the press time!! There is no favortism there. She cheers Loudly for them I can see!!