Better pack the waffle maker for CR! Don't have one here and if it brings smiles like these, that's all we will eat. And the Strawberries here are WoNdErFuL!
Opps I thought you said Waffles.. Pancakes will do and I have already bought one box of them!!
Jenn your kids are just the cutest! They have the most happy, open and expressive smiles! I love it. Lucky you.
those pictures are SO cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Better pack the waffle maker for CR! Don't have one here and if it brings smiles like these, that's all we will eat. And the Strawberries here are WoNdErFuL!
Opps I thought you said Waffles.. Pancakes will do and I have already bought one box of them!!
Jenn your kids are just the cutest! They have the most happy, open and expressive smiles! I love it. Lucky you.
those pictures are SO cute!
Post a Comment