I bought a beautiful pair of shoes and coincidentally after 5 minutes of wearing realized they had a curved bottom. Why? I have NO idea. All I know is that the ground feels
very unstable when I am in them. SO, I bought a
plain Jane pair to see better results. I walked into the kitchen (before I went out) to give them the 5 minute test run. Colby looked at me and said " Whoa, MOM yOu ArE TaLL!" I ate every word up.
I
love being tall(er).
Well, I don't know what Sadie's reasoning is BUT she walked up to me and insisted I remove the shoes. Being an obedient mother; of course I did ... and I think I knew why.
This little birdie
loves shoes and maybe likes pretending to be a little taller too.

2 comments:
She never ceases to amaze us.. Maybe it is cause I am Gramma... but..she truly is the sweetest! I really hope she likes the shoes I got for her!! they don't have quite the height in the heal!! and You must be Tall in those!!!
Those are some HOT heels Jenn! And yes, we have the same shoe-love in our house. I don't know what it is about girls and shoes - well I DO because I have it myself, but it SURE does start early! It will be fun when the girls are older and we can all swap shoes!
Post a Comment