Thursday, March 18, 2010

Little Angel

Monday: On the afternoon drive to pick-up the boys from school: Colby fell asleep in the car. He had a lengthy nap and we knew he wouldn't settle down at the regular 7:30 bedtime. So we allowed him to "stay up late" (meaning 8:30pm) with us.


When the notice was provided Quinten protested. He didn't want to miss out ... he didn't want to go to sleep without his brother ... I was prepping Sadie for bed so I didn't get the chance to explain in a gentle manner, tuck him in, and kiss him. So, after Sadie was settled I went into his room CERTAIN he was still awake just because he's stubborn. I heard him breathing heavily ... but I could not find him in the dark. I worried he's crawled under his bed ...


And then I found him...


behind the door.


Waiting for his twin brother to come back.


5 comments:

mskaz said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

Leigh said...

Too Cute, I am getting so excited to see them!!! All!!!!

Dorienne said...

That is so sweet. Those are the moments we want to remember!

Leigh said...

Awaiting tonights post.. don't know if I can stay put that long... Miss you!!

Mackenzie Richards said...

How cute is that?! Those boys sure love each other!